We specialize in the design and development of WordPress websites for small to medium-sized businesses across North America. Why WordPress? We’d love to just say “it’s amazing, that’s why,” but you’re probably expecting an explanation that’s a little more thorough, so instead, consider this:
- The WordPress Content Management System (CMS) powers nearly 25% of all the sites on the web.
- It’s used by sole proprietorships and Fortune 100 companies alike.
- It’s used by many of the world’s largest corporations, and even government entities.
- It’s stable, robust, and secure.
- It’s search engine friendly.
- It’s easy to use.
We’ve had a ton of practice using the WordPress CMS, and after working on so many websites over the years, we’ve learned the whole platform inside out, upside down and backwards … which comes in pretty handy when we’re working on a tight deadline!
We’re always looking for new tools to try, or ways to build creative functions into our designs, and WordPress offers all the flexibility we need to keep things interesting. Need a blog for your website? No problem. Want to add fully integrated eCommerce functionality? You got it. Want to add a photo of your cat to the homepage? Um … well, we can, but we should really talk about it first.
To sum it up: WordPress does it all without any drama, and makes us feel like rockstar web developers. If you need a new website (business or personal), need some help with a WordPress site you already have, or just want to ask a few questions, please contact us. We’d be happy to help.